|Tel||+49 681 302-57522|
|Address||Saarland Informatics Campus|
Building E1 3
- High performance computing
- Heterogeneous compute
- Parallel programming
- Compilation techniques to improve all of the above
- Open SYCL: An implementation of the SYCL standard, providing high-performance access to GPUs and CPUs from all major vendors.
- AnyDSL: A framework to develop heterogeneous, high-performance domain-specific languages with an emphasis on extensiblity.
- HPC@UdS: Advancing HPC at Saarland University and providing services as part of NHR SW.
- Implementation Techniques for SPMD Kernels on CPUs
Meyer, J., Alpay, A., Hack, S., Fröning, H. and Heuveline, V.
Proceedings of the 2023 International Workshop on OpenCL, Association for Computing Machinery, 2023. [doi] [url] [pdf] [bib]
- Evaluation of Modern GPGPU Technologies for Image Processing
Proceedings of the International Workshop on OpenCL, Association for Computing Machinery, 2020. [doi] [url] [bib]
- Compiler-assisted optimizations for data-parallel paradigms in hipSYCL
M.Sc. Thesis, Heidelberg University, 2021. [pdf] [bib]